Serving Fort Myers, FL | Cape Coral, FL | Lehigh Acres, FL | Port Charlotte, FL | Naples, FL | Sanibel Island, FL | Bonita Springs, FL | Collier County | Lee County
Your gutters attach to the edges of your roof; their job is to help move water away from your home. When rainwater falls into your roof, it flows into your gutters, through a downspout, and is deposited a safe distance away from your foundation. Without functional gutter installation, water can pool on your roof or around the base of your home’s foundation. Not only can this excess of water cause problems for your home’s landscaping but over time, excessive water can ruin your home’s paint job and cause serious structural problems, even damaging your home to the point of becoming dangerous.
Roof replacements and structural repairs are incredibly costly to fix, so it’s important to keep your gutters well-cleaned and in good repair; they are the first line of defense against water damage. In the Fort Myers, FL area, where we can see spontaneous rainstorms all year round, it’s vital to keep an eye on your gutters, properly maintain them, and make sure they’re working properly. Regular maintenance will go a long way, but nothing lasts forever. If you notice that your gutters are becoming less effective, consider getting new gutters installed from Affordable Roofing and Gutters of Florida Inc.
Signs You May Need Seamless Gutters
Since gutters are such an integral part of your home, prompt repair or replacement when necessary can ensure that no water damages your exterior walls, foundations, or the interior of your property. There are a few warning signs that can indicate it may be time for new gutter installation, including:
- Cracks or Visible Damage – While small cracks or damage to your gutters may not seem like a big deal, they can eventually fester and worsen. Ignoring cracks can cause damage to your gutters but can also negatively affect the fascia boards below and your shingles!
- Peeling Paint or Flecks of Rust – The paint on your gutters and your home is made to withstand typical wear and tear from the weather. Once the paint starts to peel or orange flecks of rust start to appear, this is a sure sign that water is present on a continuous basis and has begun to cause damage.
- Evidence of Water Near Foundation – The purpose of gutters is to direct water away from your home. If you notice pooling water or signs of mildew near your foundation or in your landscaping, your gutters are not doing their job. Evidence of water could quickly turn into major repairs if not tended to in an efficient manner.
- Sagging Gutters – Are you able to see your gutters sagging or pulling away from your home while standing on the ground? This is one of the easiest ways to tell if you need new gutter installation. Sagging or pulling indicates that your gutters are unable to handle the weight of the water or your system isn’t appropriate for proper drainage.
If you have noticed any of the signs listed, there is a good chance that your gutters may need to be replaced in the near future. Contact our contractors today to schedule an inspection and we can tell you if new gutter installation is required. We service property owners throughout the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Port Charlotte, Naples, and Sanibel Island, FL areas.
The Importance of Hiring a Professional Gutter Service Team
Installing gutters may seem like an easy task, but it isn’t. It is not something that should be taken lightly. Gutters direct water and moisture away from your home. If the installation is improperly done, it can cause many issues. That is why hiring a professional for all gutter installations is important. Other reasons to hire a pro include:
- Safety – Installing gutters requires you to get on ladders and be up high. This is dangerous. You can easily fall off a ladder and get hurt.
- Damage Protection – If gutters do not properly direct water away from your roof and foundation, damage can occur. Water can cause moisture to enter your roof or foundation, causing rotting, mold, cracks, and eventual collapse.
- Tools – An experienced contractor will have all the tools and equipment needed to properly do the job.
- Inspect Your Roof – While installing gutters on your property, the contractor can inspect your roof for possible repairs that are needed.
- Saves Time – You can spend your time doing things you care about like being with your family and friends. A professional also has the experience to do the gutter installation much faster than you.
Call Us Today to Schedule a Reliable Gutter Installation!
Affordable Roofing and Gutters of Florida Inc specializes in providing gutter installation and repair services throughout the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Naples, Port Charlotte, Sanibel Island, Bonita Springs, Collier County, and Lee County, FL areas. If you notice signs of wear and tear on your gutters, such as cracking, rusted, or detached sections, rotted areas, or mildew, don’t waste any time. Reach out to our gutter company today before any damage occurs to your home’s foundation. Our licensed gutter service professionals will work quickly and effectively to install new seamless gutters on your property to give you peace of mind. In addition to our gutter service options, we also offer fascia and soffit installations to property owners across Southwest Florida. We keep our services reliable and our prices competitive to give you the best deal in the area.
Contact us today to learn more about our work and request a quote on our seamless gutters!